Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council
The Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council is a free, moderated knowledge-sharing community of nearly 400 insurer CIO members. Members represent a cross-section of property/casualty, life/annuity, and health insurers, and range from the very small to the largest companies in the industry. The Council provide insights on issues of interest to insurer technology executives in a way that promotes knowledge sharing, provides quantitative data, and fully preserves participant anonymity.
The Council also nominates and selects the winners of the Novarica Research Council Impact Awards, which honors case studies of impactful IT practices and projects.
- Opportunity to query other members anonymously though the moderator
- Free copies of survey results for surveys in which they participate
- 10% discount on any council studies in which they do not participate
- Free attendance at annual meeting, and special interest group meetings
- (Optional) Membership in exclusive LinkedIn group for direct networking between members.
Complimentary Reports for Members:
- Novarica Nine Top Technology Trends and Issues for 2016
- Best Practices Case Study Compendium
- Insurer Budgets and Projects for 2015, our annual look at IT spending and capabilities. 2016 report is online here.
- Our 2016 Research Agenda is also available to Council members.