Novarica Insurance Technology Research CouncilMore than 60 members attended our 2015 meeting on in April. See the event page, press release, and blog posts for more info on this event.
The Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council is a free, moderated knowledge-sharing community of nearly 400 insurer CIO members. Members represent a cross-section of property/casualty, life/annuity, and health insurers, and range from the very small to the largest companies in the industry. The Council provide insights on issues of interest to insurer technology executives in a way that promotes knowledge sharing, provides quantitative data, and fully preserves participant anonymity.
The Council also nominates and selects the winners of the Novarica Research Council Impact Awards, which honors case studies of impactful IT practices and projects.
- Opportunity to query other members anonymously though the moderator
- Free copies of survey results for surveys in which they participate
- 10% discount on any council studies in which they do not participate
- Free attendance at annual meeting, and special interest group meetings
- (Optional) Membership in exclusive LinkedIn group for direct networking between members.
Complimentary Reports for Members:
- Insurance and Technology Trends in 2015 and Beyond (2015 Council Meeting Keynote)
- Best Practices Case Study Compendium
- 2014 Quick IT Benchmarks Report, our annual look at IT spending and capabilities. The 2015 edition is currently available to clients and participants only.
- Our 2015 Research Agenda is also available to Council members.