Novarica Research Partners Program
This program provides an opportunity for third-parties to sponsor surveys of insurer CIOs on topics of special interest. The Novarica team collaborates with each sponsor to design the study, and then conducts the survey and writes the analysis completely independently, with the same full respect for participant anonymity as in our own research reports.
The results and analysis of Research Partners Program reports are co-published with and distributed exclusively by the sponsor.
Recent reports include:
- Overcoming the Challenges of Life Insurance Billing
underwritten by FINEOS
- Challenges and Opportunities in Enterprise Data for P/C Insurers
underwritten by Informatica
Download Report from Informatica website
- Insurer Plans for Customer Experience Improvement
underwritten by GMC Software Technology
Download Report from GMC Software Technology website
View Webinar Recording
- Insurers and SaaS: The Journey Continues,
underwritten by Oceanwide
Download Report from Oceanwide website
- Strategic Technology Issues in Regulatory/ISO Compliance for Midsize P&C Insurers,
underwritten by Insurity
Download Report from Insurity website
- Product Development: Using Forms Management Technology To Improve Product Speed To Market
underwritten by ISO
Download Report from Verisk website
Research Partner Program reports are limited to survey analysis. These reports do not include opinion or mention of sponsors’ products or services.
For more information on the Research Partners Program or to discuss becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com