Novarica Research Council Impact Awards
The largest peer-juried award for insurer CIOs and their teams
The Novarica Research Council Impact Awards provide an opportunity for insurer CIOs and their teams to be recognized for delivering business impact. Each year, dozens of insurers submit information about recent projects which are published in our annual Best Practices Case Study Compendium report. Case studies are then reviewed by CIO members of the Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council, who vote for their favorites.
- Mention in a Novarica press release
- A trophy, presented by Novarica at a private event celebrating their achievement, at their location. See photos from our 2017 presentations here.
- Opportunity to present at the following year’s Research Council Meeting
- March 31, 2018: Information submissions due. Case study drafts will be created by Novarica and returned for review within two weeks of submission.
- April 30, 2018: Case study draft approvals due.
- May 2018: Case studies shared with Council members at 11th Annual Council Meeting for voting.
- June 2018: Votes tallied, winners informed, report published and press activities.
- July-Sept 2018: Trophies presented to winners in onsite visits.
The form to enter is below. The competition is open only to US, Canadian, and Bermuda insurers. Solution providers are welcome to work with an insurer client on a submission, but the submission must come from the insurer.
If the form does not appear below, please visit the following link:
You can also download the form as a word doc here