Novarica Research Partners Program
This program provides an opportunity for third-parties to sponsor surveys of insurer CIOs on topics of special interest. The Novarica team collaborates with each sponsor to design the study, and then conducts the survey and writes the analysis completely independently, with the same full respect for participant anonymity as in our own research reports.
The results and analysis of Research Partners Program reports are co-published with and distributed exclusively by the sponsor.
Recent reports include:
- Insurance Innovation in North America: CIO Perspectives on Priorities, Opportunities and Threats
Underwritten by TCS
- Challenges and Opportunities for Life Insurance Illustrations
underwritten by EquiSoft
- Overcoming the Challenges of Life Insurance Billing
underwritten by FINEOS
- Challenges and Opportunities in Enterprise Data for P/C Insurers
underwritten by Informatica
Download Report from Informatica website
- Insurer Plans for Customer Experience Improvement
underwritten by GMC Software Technology
Download Report from GMC Software Technology website
View Webinar Recording
- Insurers and SaaS: The Journey Continues,
underwritten by Oceanwide
Download Report from Oceanwide website
- ISO Support: A Comparison of Manual and Electronic Practices,
underwritten by Verisk
Download Report from ISO website.
- Strategic Technology Issues in Regulatory/ISO Compliance for Midsize P&C Insurers,
underwritten by Insurity
Download Report from Insurity website
- Strategic Technology Issues in Worksite/Voluntary Benefits,
underwritten by SunGard
Donwload Report from SunGard website
Research Partner Program reports are limited to survey analysis. These reports do not include opinion or mention of sponsors’ products or services.
For more information on the Research Partners Program or to discuss becoming a sponsor, please contact email@example.com