Novarica Research Council Impact Awards
The largest peer-juried award for insurer CIOs and their teams
The Novarica Research Council Impact Awards provide an opportunity for insurer CIOs and their teams to be recognized for delivering business impact. Each year, dozens of insurers submit information about recent projects which are published in our annual Best Practices Case Study Compendium report. Case studies are then reviewed by CIO members of the Novarica Insurance Technology Research Council, who vote for their favorites.
Congratulations to our 2016 Winners:
- Aflac, for core initiative at a large insurer
- MetLife, for data initiative at a large insurer
- The Hartford, for digital initiative at a large insurer
- Legal and General America, for core initiative at a midsize insurer
- Farm Bureau Financial, for data initiative at a midsize insurer
- Florida Peninsula, for digital initiative at a midsize insurer
- Prudential, for IT practice initiative
- Mention in a Novarica press release
- Opportunity to present their case studies in a webinar. This year’s webinar is archived here.
- A trophy, presented by Novarica at a private lunch or dinner event celebrating their achievement, at their location
- Opportunity to present at the following year’s Research Council Meeting
The form to enter is below. The competition is open only to US, Canadian, and Bermuda insurers. Solution providers are welcome to work with an insurer client on a submission, but the submission must come from the insurer.
If the form does not appear below, please visit the following link:
You can also download the form as a word doc here